Kenya's Best Safari Deals & Local Cultural Experience
2 Day Tsavo East Elephant Safari, the best bet for volunteers in Mombasa, business people or for those who just have limited. You have the opportunity to go on a 2 day safari trip to Tsavo East for a quick search for lions and the famous red elephants of Tsavo, a good introduction to the world of safaris and wildlife in Kenya.
Day 1: North/South of Mombasa – Tsavo East
Depart north or south of Mombasa early in the morning and drive towards Tsavo East National Park. Enjoy a safari game drive enroute arriving in time for check-in and lunch at Sentrim Tsavo Safari Camp. Sentrim Tsavo is comfortable and equally an impressive place for game viewing. It is strategically located adjacent a waterhole. After lunch, take an exciting afternoon safari game drive in Tsavo East, home to the spectacular herds of dust-red elephants that can be spotted in their natural habitat. You also have the chance to visit the Lugard Falls and Mudanda Rock. Tsavo East Elephant Safari dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 2: Tsavo East – North/South of Mombasa
Begin the day with an early morning safari game drive returning to the camp for breakfast. Having experienced the excitement of the African savannah, depart soon after breakfast back to Mombasa.
Join us for other activities in Mombasa
Safari Itinerary Includes:-
- Wildlife entrance park fee
- Sightseeing and game drives as mentioned
- Full-board accommodation while on safari (drinks not included)
- Transport on a safari van during your safari adventure
- A 1/2 L bottle of water per person per day during safari
Does Not Include:-
- Flight tickets
- Tips and personal expenses
- Comprehensive insurance, cancellation and repatriation
- Anything else not mentioned in the travel contract